Warning to all - Do not use this company. They are frauds and will not deliver on time.

They promise next delay delivery if orders are made before 5pm. Believing this I placed an order on Monday and paid an additional seven pounds to ensure it arrived on Tuesday after 12 to ensure I was home.

Tuesday passes by and no delivery. I phone up and get an answerphone so leave a message querying where my delivery is and request a call back.

Wednesday arrives and I wait until around 11 before calling again as they did not have the courtesy to call back. I am informed that the delivery is on route and they agree to refund the seven pounds as they failed to deliver the previous day. Pacified I await the delivery of the boxes.

At 4:45 with patience wearing thin I call again to ensure that delivery will happen today and I am informed that the package is still en route and reassured it will definitely be delivered before 7pm. 7pm passes and no delivery. I call and leave a very irritated message demanding a call back.

We have removal men arriving the next day at 9 in the morning to take the contents of our home from London to

the Scottish highlands. Thankfully we live close to a Homebase store which sold boxes and so we were able to run over a 8pm and buy boxes.

At 9pm we finally get to start packing and spend the entire night boxing the contents of our home. Exhausted the next morning our removal men arrive promptly at 9am and empty the house.

By 11am all is done and I call wannapack top demand a refund only to informed that i have to pay a $12.50 cancellation charge.... What a joke. I demand a manager calls back but surprise surprise I am still waiting to hear.

I am not leaving this rest though... I will get a full refund even if i have to take them to court. This type of behavior is criminal.

Anyone else have a similar story related to this company let me know!

Review about: Wanna Pack Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wanna Pack?

Comments

#1020309

Yes.They are frauds.

My order returned to them.

I already paied for it. I rang and Emailed them so----- many times but they never answer-phone and respond to my messages. I want to them to refund.

But I can't make contact with them at all.

I just reported to police.How can I get money back!!!!!

London, London, United Kingdom #896585

I have had exactly the same issue this week in November 2014. Jordan at Wanna Pack was rude and obnoxious when I telephoned to inform the company that I had not received my order, again I paid for TNT Express Delivery, I agree the company is rotton. However, my credit card provider is arranging my refund and dealing with the company on my behalf.