DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!TOTALLY STAY CLEAR AS THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SCAMPERS, FRAUD AND THIEVES.

WE PURCHASED A KING MATTRESS COVER AND STANDARD TV COVER FOR OUR COMPANY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY FROM THE 29TH OF FEBRUARY FOR £234 AND IT IS YET TO ARRIVE. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO ANSWER FROM THAT SHAM PHONE THEY HAVE AS A BUSINESS PHONE, YOU CAN'T TRACK YOUR ORDER, THEY DON'T REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS....THEN TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THEY SENT US AN EMAIL ASKING US TO REVIEW THEIR SERVICES, WELL HERE'S A REVIEW FOR YOU!

I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK, TRADING STANDARDS, THE FRAUD SQUAD AND I'M COMING TO GET MY PRODUCT BECAUSE I'M DEFINITELY NOT TAKING A LOSS.STAY CLEAR PEOPLE LOOK THEM UP AND READ THEIR REVIEWS I'VE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY WITH SO MANY NEGATIVES IN MY LIFE AND THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wanna pack shipping and delivery from Wanna Pack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wanna Pack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wanna Pack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wanna Pack?

Comments