Ordered boxes and paid for express next day delivery received a shipping invoice with number to track my parcel.Needless to say boxes never arrived tried to track to be told that number is incorrect as not enough digit.

After being on hold for ages to Wanna Pack was told the boxes were out of stock and were awaiting delivery. I asked how I a shipping order - I was told it was an error. I asked why the money was taken - was told that's also an error and will be processed and back in my account in 14 days.

I said the money was taken within 1 day so I expect the money back in 1 day she hung up on me.Appaling PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY and experience what i have today

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wanna Pack. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wanna Pack to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wanna Pack and wanna pack shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wanna Pack?

Comments