Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have ordered some stuff from them and I have also paid for special delivery on Saturday.

I could not reach then on the phone. The 0845 line was dead on arrival and I got charged several times. I left a message on 0800 as well, but nobody called me back.

They sent me a mail that one of the items could not come on Saturday as it was too big for the courier. Then, they have not replied back to me to all the other emails I have sent and they prompted me to call them on 0845 so they can get more money from the charge and of course with no answer on the other side of the line!

At the end of the day, nothing has arrived.

Solution:

I called my bank and I reported that as a fraud. I got a full refund from my bank as wannapack never replied back to me.

P.S. I have paid them with a debit card

This person wrote the review because of "fraud. nothing never arrived" of wanna pack box from Wanna Pack. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Wanna Pack to "close the company down".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wanna Pack for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I was supposed to get my order on Friday 15th January but it didnt arrive even though ive paid for next day delivery £8.13. My order came on Monday but was short by 1 pack of boxes £34 so after spending all day trying the number on their website, contacting Sage Pay and TNT (who gave me another number 08006009770) ive eventually got through to Leah at Wannapack and they said they would send a refund for the delivery and pack of boxes.....

Im holding my breath.

DONT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM!